What is a breast augmentation surgery?
Breasts that are too small have often caused insecurities and self-consciousness among women who are suffering from it. Are you one of those affected individuals? Is your overall quality of life affected by this condition? Then undergo a breast augmentation. If you want to put a stop on your insecurities then you can opt for a breast augmentation. Breast augmentation or also known as breast enlargement procedure can add volume to your small breasts and improve their shape. This procedure entails the placing of silicone or saline implants into your breasts. These implants come in different shapes and sizes. Two common factors for small breasts are heredity and breastfeeding after pregnancy.
The common factors for small breasts are heredity and pregnancy.
Good candidates for a breast augmentation surgery:
- You are physically healthy
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are psychologically stable
- You have realistic expectations
- You put your full trust in your surgeon
- You are unhappy and dissatisfied with your breast size
Why choose a breast augmentation surgery?
- To boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- To have larger and shapely breasts
- To balance your breasts in different sizes
- To improve your body proportion
- To restore the volume of the breasts after weight loss or pregnancy
- To feel more feminine
- To look better in tight-fitting, revealing clothes and swimwear
An Overview of the Procedure
- The breast augmentation is carried out under the influence of general anesthesia. It is a generally safe surgery which takes a couple hours to complete.
- The incision
- Placement of silicone or saline implants
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
- Once the breast augmentation is accomplished, the patient’s treated area will be bandaged to lessen the likelihood of swelling, bruising and infection but this will be removed after a period of time. The patient will also wear a surgical bra for numerous weeks to provide a support to the new form. Moreover, the patient must take ample rest from work and must avoid extreme activity/exercise within the first few weeks.
- Make sure that the chest area is secured against sun exposure and accidental impact.
- Discomfort or tightness in the chest can be experienced but this can be treated with medication.
- One of the most important aspects that determine the success of the surgery is the patient’s mind-set and behavior. The patient should strictly follow the surgeon’s instructions and recommendations.
Most women can go through a breast augmentation; however, every individual is different, hence the very first step is a consultation with our expert team. If you are interested to undergo a breast augmentation, schedule an appointment with us. We will be glad to assist you.